Last update: 09 December 2022
Commentary and Definitions
Capitalized words have a specific meaning under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning whether appearing in the singular or in the plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to in this Agreement as “Company”, “We”, “Our” or “Our”) refers to Konsis LLC, Sat Plaza, Baku.
- Country refers to: Azerbaijan
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal entity that processes data on behalf of the Company. This refers to third-party companies or individuals hired by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to automatically collected data generated either as a result of the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (eg, the duration of a page visit).
- The website refers to Konsis, which can be accessed at www.konsis.az
- You mean the individual who accesses or uses the Service or, as applicable, the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service.
Collection and use of your personal information
Types of information collected
- personal information
When using our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Information
Usage Information is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage Information may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (eg, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and your unique device. identifiers and other diagnostic information.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile device. operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic information.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Service or when you access the Service through or through a Mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Information
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Information you provide may give you access to various features of the Service as a registered user.
- For contract performance: The performance, compliance and performance of any other contract with Us for products, items or services purchased by you or through the Service.
- To contact you: By e-mail, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication with you, such as mobile app push notifications regarding updates to functionalities, products or contracted services, including security updates, or informative communications communicate. , when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage your inquiries: Handle your inquiries to us to rak and manage.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, determining usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to track and analyze the use of our Service and to contact you.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Storage of your personal information
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Information, when this information is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this information for a longer period of time.
Transfer of your personal information
Your information, including your Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operational offices and any other locations where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
Deleting your personal information
You have the right to delete or request that we assist you in deleting Personal Information we have collected about you.
Our Service may allow You to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information where we have a legal obligation or legal basis.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
A guard of law
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to reasonable requests from public authorities (such as a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Information in good faith if such actions are necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- To prevent or investigate possible violations of the Service
- To protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public
- Protection from legal liability
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided Us with Personal Information, please contact Us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent, we take steps to delete that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis to process your information and your country requires parental consent, we may ask for your parental consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites not controlled by Us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. Every site you visit is private. We strongly encourage you to review the Policy.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.konsis.az